Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided a list of the questions we’re most frequently asked about our entertainment and dining. If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact one of The Redmoor’s Directors at 513-871-6789, or send us your question.
Where do guests park?
- Self-parking is available behind building and valet is available upon request.
When is The Redmoor open to the public?
- Times may vary to accommodate private events.
Please check our calendar to determine if we have a private event scheduled for the time you would like to visit.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are acceptable forms of payment.
How big is the dance floor?
- Our spacious dance floor is large enough to accomodate roughly 100 people.
Do you take reservations?
- Reservations are accepted for some of our live music nights. Please call 871-6789 for specific date requests.
Is The Redmoor handicap accessible?
- Yes, there are no steps throughout the entrance, restrooms, bar, dining area, and dance floor.
Can guests bring cake or dessert for celebrations?
- We do allow outside cakes to be brought in but they are subject to a $20 cake service fee. Your server will provide you with the necessary plates, napkins, and utensils.